A little of THIS and a little of THAT

Initially I started this blog as a way of sharing my experiences overseas with those that were interested...however so much has happened over the last two years, including more travelling to foreign destinations, revelations of some kind or other, and experiences I thought others could learn from that I decided to mix it all up.

I hope that somewhere you'll find something that interests you and that you'll be able to learn from.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

What ever happened to Paper and Pen? Written August 14

Whatever happened to good old paper and pen???

The last few months have proven to be quite the adventure for myself. It's also proven to be a new era of reinventing myself with my lost passion.
A few weeks ago after speaking with a new found friend (we'll call him D), I was eagly persuaded to start sharing my love of writting through a blog. Since my situation at the time did not allow for many photo opportunities, this provided to be a feasable second choice. He, my new friend, anxiously awaits by my side and even helps me in my search for a faithfull and worthwhile free blog site to begin.

I have my options narrowed, however one such site is unallowing me to connect from my part of the world at the moment, ironically this is the site which D frequents, this would be blogger.com. The others ease of use is, well, not so easy to use. Who would have thought that the task at hand would be so hard. It seemed so simple. All I was looking to do was to share my thoughts, and my adventures of the last five months, those of the next few years, and to begin writting again. All of a sudden what was once suppose to be fun and relaxing, was no longer. Writting is suppose to be hard, after all that's what makes it so good sometimes, but not for this reason.

Being back in Canada, I have been successful with the mission at hand, for the moment at least. I have finally made it to Blogger.com, and can finally start blogging.
I for the time being can at least begin my new adventure in blogging.
I'm wondering though if the next time I just might use that trusty paper and pen.

No comments: